Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

You!!! My Sweetheart


You who never arrived in my arms, 
Sweetheart, who was lost from the start, 
I even knew what song would please you,
sang aloud, but still cant steal you,
I have given up trying to recognize you.
You were wave of my next moment. 
You were -- the far-off, deeply-felt landscape, 
cities, towers, and bridges, everything in perfect shape. 
Thinking of you takes me back to those powerful lands,
That are still pulsating with shining sands.
all rise, and help me see..
you, who forever eluded me. 

You, Sweetheart, whose fragrance,
reminds me of mountain of red roses 
But now you have vanished 
I cant get you back, tried all forces.
That bird, who echoed when we kissed many times,
sings this and other similar 500 rhymes,
Who knows? Perhaps the same bird,
 echoed again....through both of us,
yesterday...... separately........ in the evening...

 - Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment