Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

WHY MY CIGARETTE IS BETTER

My cigarette is burning in my fingers
I'm trying but I can't sleep
There are too many things on my mind
How could you hurt me so deep
Another long drag on that cigarette
Then, all my nerves do is just race
there are some memories which i want to forget
But as always,  I'm searching for your face.
The cherry of this cigarette, burns so bright as your eyes
'Gold Flake" printed on that white paper
Reminds me of your well thought out golden lies.
I take another drag that comes so close to the filter
The smoke drifts away as a cloud
This burning desire is about to litter
i close my eyes, and i hear my heart screaming aloud.
Why should i say only cigarette is to blame
when all you have done is put me to shame
Your thoughts start to mesmerise, they just don't wait,
Now,  this...i am seriously starting to hate
Time spent with you is all in vain,
As i light up my cigarette again.


- Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment