Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

One Night Stand

MY ONE NIGHT STANDS

Long ago, When I did not wear a ring
The nights were darker
The stars did not shine
And I had nothing that was mine
Tethered to anything, I always disappeared into
The darkness of the Clubs, grinding onto
Willing strangers,Drinking from foreign Glasses
and me Groping their Tight asses
kissing and drinking nectar of their Soft lips,
watching their Mesmerizing hips
Dipping into after hour drives
Seeing my sobriety die before my eyes
And i always awoke night after night
With a beauty I did not recognize
then, i met a man who was wise,
who showed me my ashes, and taught how to rise,
When i close my eyes his image glows
Lesson i learnt from him is as follows
If i go on like this, my life has a bigger dent
From there, i was certain off every morning,
i wont Stay, in a place where
Another man pays the rent .

- Nachiket Tayshete


No comments:

Post a Comment