Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Perfect Seductress

I am looking at your skin, so tender and soft
can put hundred roses to shame.
Your room, dim yellow light, windows shut
 tells me you rule this game

Eyes met briefly and begged for another chance,
I don't know you, but I like your stance
You start walking towards the window,
Gently.... Biting your lips,
having power to empty an ocean, 
and move thousand ships.

Your lustrous eyes are deep well of longing and greed,
combined with hot and quickening breath.
Your swaying walk, Your delicious fragrance,
have all become my impulsive need.

Is this punishment for being contumacious,
For all the charges that were pressed,
For all the crimes I have committed, 
God gave me a perfect seductress.

- Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment