Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Man... Monster

(Warning - Following poem contains abuses and foul Language)

Wham and Whack my foolish heart and take me to my grave. 
I was so in love with you, I have become your slave. 

You choked the truth right out of me 
the fetor is all around. 
You savage and disgusting parasite, 
my love for you had no bound. 

You stole the life right out of my body
You strangled every tear drop. 
You smashed my soul on thorns, 
Your madness mayhem just won't stop. 

You've done it once. 
You've done it twice. 
Now you try once more. 
I will not be part of this 
I am no more your whore.

This time you bit more than you can chew. 
Your hateful reflection shows the truth. 
Your awful eyes are searching for someone new.

You've choked me and ruined my heart. 
Yet you have not one care. 
You've ripped my soul right in half 
How could you even dare? 

The light has shone down on your ways 
you're sinking in quick sand. 
I am not your slut you see... 
you're a devil not a man

 - Nachiket Tayshete


No comments:

Post a Comment