Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dark Road 2



Once again this night, this dark black ghastly night
With glass in my hand, i opened the door to welcome moonlight
Now just 4 of us, me, whiskey, cigarette and moon
One, thing i know.....This night just not going to end soon.
Its just one halt that i have taken on this dark road,
Long way to go honey, this journey just dosent end...
Every sip that i take of this scotch
Reminds me or our moments that we had before
Why did you leave me and go?
We were so happy, you were apple of my eyes,
Now you are an angel who has whole day to soar
I know you fly high when i drive without headlight
hoping that some truck will hit me and take me to your side
I am back in and sitting opposite to you chair,
Where you used to sit watching television smiling all clapping in the air,
Now it an empty seat, with your fragrance,
Wait, let me light another, to blow in my lungs.
this smoke makes your perfume lose its power
i wish you had not gone far
it took me a an hour to write this piece
Sweetheart, on this dark road i am enveloped in your memories.
- Nachiket Tayshete

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment