Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Killing The Feeling


When I met you I was in pain
My heart was bleeding didn't even know your name 
Your smile so bright, so fine, made me forget my pain inside
Suddenly, it was only lust that I was trying to hide.
That first touch sent shivers down the spine
Sweat on my forehead  was a clear sign.
The wakening up with you in the morning felt like a love letter. 
I forgot my pain, no doubt
I was feeling you like a water drop in drought. 
You made me feel thirsty and hot,
Until one day, I realized your hand when it was in my hand,
That golden metal circling your finger. 
Caught my eye like deep blood stain on white shirt
That's when I put two and two together and understood your dirt,
No phone calls on the weekends, 
Just when your in town. 
Made me realize your a married man fooling around. 
That pain again... My heart broke with a moaning sound,
Back home, as i lay facing the ceiling,
I realised how you killed all my feelings.

 - Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment