Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

Remember me (Back from Dead)

Remember me? The girl that could not be
You disgusted her sight,
Could not see next Dawn's first light

I want you to
Remember Me
I wasn't always crazy
I wasn't always a psycho
I wasn't the Devil's Child
Cant you see? You did all this to me before I died.

Remember that you loved me
Remember that you shaped me
Remember that you buried me
Remember how you left my side
And that constant lie everyday,
"Everything will be alright"

Now, the melody of the crows are singing in my soul
Can you hear it?
The sad cries I'm dying inside
Hell allures my name
Maybe I'm going insane

Either way, Turn behind
I am not one of your kind,
Now, Do you Remember me?
My dead rotten face, Please see
Your the one that buried me
Now, Do you Remember Me?

- Nachiket Tayshete


No comments:

Post a Comment