Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I Always Knew

I remember you said "I always knew"
So this time, let me say this…
I am too strong to let one man
Be so careless, and break me.

You were my dream…
Let me also say, that I am too tired…
To care if I bleed,
I don't even know whether I am in pain indeed.

But you have mercy…I am fragile…
I was in a bubble inside my mind,
I thought I was unbreakable
For a long while.

And then you came to me…
And let me also say this…
That I forgot...Myself… and track of time
With a single hope of togetherness
But you were never mine.

You said, "I always knew"
So let me also say this…I am broken,
But I will be fine…
And so I will let you go
Like the hopeless dream
like you were meant to be…

I know this is the right thing to say,
Even if It kills me…

 - Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment