Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dark Road



Everything is dark around me
Pin drop silence surrounds me, 
As i sit in my recliner, thinking about this year
how alone i have been after i lost you my dear.
Not a minute goes by when i don't think of you,
You might be dead for the world, but when i close my eyes..
I see your face, your face is most beautiful view.
My mind, My Smile,  I'm trying to hide the pain, 
Baby, i  crave for you again and again,
Your fragrance still lingers around, here on your chair,
Why do i feel you are somewhere near,
When i wakeup, how is the water always hot,
Is it really you, or my dark mind playing the shot.
I feel your touch when i am sleeping,
and please explain those sounds of weeping.
You are gone, and I'm losing myself on this dark road,
Ill leave it to darkness now, if it will let me breathe,
or you want to walk again holding hands,
on your side of bright road.

 - Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment