Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dark Road - Prequel

Your wardrobe is still not emptied, your clothes are still stacked,
Your sandals, your apron, all intact.
Another night and am about to sleep,
Your presence in our bedroom is so deep.
I awake each morning to start a new day
But the pain of losing you never goes away.
I go about the things I have to do 
And as the hours pass I think again of you.
I want to call you and just hear your voice
Then I remember that I have no choice
For you are not there and now my heart cries
Just to see you again to tell you goodbye
Someday I know ill be on other side and all will be well
And I'll see you again with stories to tell
Until then my memories of you I'll keep near
And I'll pass them on to those who are dear.

- Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment