Translate

Friday, May 15, 2015

In Love with Demon

 

She whispers to me in night,

She screams in my dream,

Challenging my sanity,

With visions of insanity.

 

Her melancholy woes,

Are deafening Cries of Madness,

All coming from the corner,

Invisible in darkness.

 

Every night at three,

Decomposed odour fills the air,

Blood covers all walls and floor,

I sit freezing,

Knowing what’s in store.

 

She marks her dominance,

With her ice cold presence,

I scream and eyes turn red,

Rusted barb wire ties my hands to the bed.

 

Her nails pierce through my flesh,

Her teeth chewing my wound,

No pain, but in my blood, m drowned,

On my body, her head explores east – west,

As her tongue sucks and finishes the rest.

 

Today, I celebrate one year,

Of my new found love,

Tie me up baby, don’t set me free,

As I wait for clock to turn three.

 

-       Nachiket Tayshete

 


No comments:

Post a Comment