Translate

Friday, May 15, 2015

Throne in Hell 2

The Fathers of my land,
Call me an Opulent grand,
Telling my stories to their son,
Who call me their inspiration.

I dint walk in any rose garden,
Nor was handed a silver spoon,
I had courage to fight it out,
I was ready to touch the moon, 

A messenger bought news,
Was scared, showing me the clues,
I was fool to lose open a crack,
Give god a chance to plan an attack. 

These enemies seldom knew my venom,
I was waiting for them to come,
Upfront, outside, I showed a calm form,
It’s just silence before the storm.
 
I waited patiently with eyes at sea,
Hiding Demons ready for bloodbath,
As I saw ships far away,
Nearing my warpath 

Monstrous Lightning and thunder,
Suddenly, It started to pour,
Like heavens screaming loudly,
“I am your armor” 

My demons attacked them as one,
Swords ripped every heart,
Their ships were my targets,
First, we ripped ‘em apart.  
 
Some of gods drowned dead,
Other bled and bled,
Out of few left from their pitiful crew,
Were killed in bloodshed
 
Their king was caught alive,
Now his face showed no grace,
I removed his crown,
And spit on his face,
 
By taking my royal sword,
Draped in golden scabbard,
As heavens poured,
I sliced his vocal chord,
 
Celebrations! my first triumph,
No other king will show defiance.
Ludicrous God should have known,
No one can sit on my throne.

- Nachiket Tayshete

No comments:

Post a Comment