Translate

Friday, February 21, 2014

My Orgasmic Scene

My Orgasmic Scene

She is standing in front of her mirror
Lights are dim and she is humming a song, checking her hair,
death is lurking somewhere, 
The feel of darkness and evil is thick in the air,
Yet she dosent seem to care.

Out of the shadows I step, tightly holding,
My most prized knife in my hand,
And an insane smile on my lips,
I step behind her, raising my knife,
I target her shoulder blades with my blade
and stab her out of her life.

My blade follows a rhythm,
Blood spills everywhere and screams fill my ears,
Her body slowly collapses like ruined bloom, 
And.......Silence,  
My psychotic laughter spins around the bloody room, 

Blood dripping down my face, chest, arms, everywhere,
Its on mirror, on bed, on walls
Little droplets of blood falling from my hair,
First i lick it off my lips,
then i take the blade and lick it clean,
feeding my hunger for that metallic taste.
I go on my knees and suck blood straight off Jeanne.
Then I withdraw myself from her bloody, slashed limbs, 
Jumping in Joy, swinging my arms, I skip away from my orgasmic scene. 

- Nachiket Tayshete




No comments:

Post a Comment