Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Dark Road 3

Dark Road 3
 
Walking on the mountain cliff all alone
Silently listening to my soul groan
talking to myself in the dark
thinking of despair overgrown
 
I stumbled upon a dead car, flat tire & a satisfying butt
She was trying to connect on radio
in moonlight, her voluptuous curves were visible
through her tight skirt & pantyhose
 
She looked at me with eyes so bright, 
her beautiful nose, her glossy lips woke up the night
high heels, Hair tied up & soft tone
There is my house, i said. It has a phone
 
My dorsal touching her side made me shiver, 
Her fragrance was roses mixed with liquor
The air now was filled with lust & fever
 
1000 bulls started running in mind
hinting towards lost desire
I shut my eyes and struggled with my thoughts
my tightly shut fists & heart on fire
 
I stood in the glare of her warmth, 
Feeling her heat on cold winter night
I once again took the pledge
for one hundred twenty third time
then pushed her over the edge 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog !!
    Thanks for sharing informative blog..
    please visit at pen manufacturers in Mumbai for Stationery product

    ReplyDelete